Wednesday, September 22, 2010

John Palatinus one-day exhibit at The Chaps Bar in Liege, Belgium - Sept. 25!!!




My friend John Palatinus is wrapping up his holiday in Paris this week with a special detour to present a one-night-only exhibit of his work at The Chaps Bar in Liege, Belgium! This "vernissage" of his work is to whet your appetite for his next gallery show to be held in Paris, January of 2011 (more on that later!).

The exhibit is open at 4:00 PM this Saturday, September 25. John's European agent has also arranged for a small dinner event with John that evening (check the poster for details). The fetish party starting later that evening should be a blast as well!

Special thanks to Bernd for putting this evening together, as well as working on the Paris event, and the wonderful new website devoted to John at www.john-palatinus.com! You rock, buddy! I sure wish I could join you and John for this exciting evening!

kinkliege.com

The Chaps Bar

john-palatinus.com

2 comments:

Guy Burch said...

It is great to hear John is still around but I think 'Scott' (Tom Nicholl is also alive). Brandon Clark (Mr SF Leather 2009) mentioned meeting him at a gym in SF that year. I contacted him but unfortunately he's not tracked him down again. Can anyone else help?
I really love to get first hand accounts of the British scene which I'm researching. GB@guyburch.co.uk

Anonymous said...

Excellent all of this~! The Vintage guys are here, and I've been in love with them all my Life`! (How does one make friends here? ) Have a Guy Day & Night~! Donny