Saturday, July 5, 2008

"Wonderful Life" by Black

This post has nothing to do with v-m-p...

I was driving "into town" today, with some MP3's of the assorted "Queer as Folk" soundtracks on the CD player, when I hit a patch of songs that I hadn't got around to playing before. This song, "Wonderful Life," came on and it really hit me hard at the moment, feeling kinda blue, not sure what to do next...

Just found out the artist, the English group "Black" (actually singer/songwriter Colin Vearncombe), was the performer. I have one of his CDs, trapped in storage somewhere, gotta find some more of his stuff... The song has been covered by many other artists over the last 20 years...

I felt like sharing this with you all, for anyone who wants to take the 5 minutes to view/listen, certainly no obligation...

More naked guys next post...

2 comments:

Jeffery said...

I made the mistake of listening to the Black track. Now I can't get it out of my head. It's all your fault.

alan said...

Tell me about it -- I couldn't get it out of my head for 2 solid weeks! It took Heather Small's "Proud" to finally shake it loose!