Sunday, October 14, 2012

John Palatinus in London! (part 2)

Hey folks,

I'm at a computer terminal in Los Angeles, waiting for my flight, and thought it might be a good time to give you a couple more links to check out...

In the last few months, John had some real nice coverage in two internet magazines.  The beautiful Rhiannon Edwards interviewed John and I via Skype and put together a great article that appears at Trebuchet Magazine.

The very impressive Polish photography magazine doc! sent John a bunch of questions and gave him a lot of space to tell his story and talk about his love of photography -- and presented a lot of his pictures! -- in their second issue.  Please check it out!

Oh, and for fans of Hollywood -- would you believe that Uggie from "The Artist" is sitting across the way from me, getting kisses from the girls while waiting for his plane?  Ah, Los Angeles.....

Updates when possible... ciao for now!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I went to Friday night's opening in London and thought it was fantastic. Nice to see John and you in person.

MissKC said...

I tried to follow your blog but the concept seems hidden. Keep in touch